The Disneyland Indy Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Johnson from sprintcache3.micron.net on July 02, 1999 at 16:36:19:

I recently recieved my Indiana Jones jacket from The Indy Adventure Outpost at Disneyland. I absoulutly love it!! I live in Idaho where it gets cold at night, even in the summer. My family and I went on a camping trip and I took my jacket with me. It really kept me warm. And it was comfortable. I love the inner lining, it has neat designs of maps of continents...and it has a big Indiana Jones Adventure Wear logo by the tag. From what I can tell, it will hold up to abuse really well (I havent gone anywhere harsh with it yet). I hear the wested jackets are REALLY NICE, but light. I have compared it to the Jackets Indy wears in the movies and it looks exactly alike. If you are looking for a nice, heavier jacket that is really soft and comfortable, I suggest this jacket. It is a little cheaper that the wested, running about $295. They have adult and youth sizes. Adult sizes Sm to XXL. Youth sizes are cheaper, but made out of a little rougher leather, but still nice. If you want more information about what they are like or how to order one, just write me here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]