Re: The Disneyland Indy Jacket-Pricing mistake

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Johnson from sprintcache3.micron.net on July 02, 1999 at 18:19:09:

In Reply to: The Disneyland Indy Jacket posted by Johnson on July 02, 1999 at 16:36:19:

: I recently recieved my Indiana Jones jacket from The Indy Adventure Outpost at Disneyland. I absoulutly love it!! I live in Idaho where it gets cold at night, even in the summer. My family and I went on a camping trip and I took my jacket with me. It really kept me warm. And it was comfortable. I love the inner lining, it has neat designs of maps of continents...and it has a big Indiana Jones Adventure Wear logo by the tag. From what I can tell, it will hold up to abuse really well (I havent gone anywhere harsh with it yet). I hear the wested jackets are REALLY NICE, but light. I have compared it to the Jackets Indy wears in the movies and it looks exactly alike. If you are looking for a nice, heavier jacket that is really soft and comfortable, I suggest this jacket. It is a little cheaper that the wested, running about $295. They have adult and youth sizes. Adult sizes Sm to XXL. Youth sizes are cheaper, but made out of a little rougher leather, but still nice. If you want more information about what they are like or how to order one, just write me here.

Im apologize for my stupidity...This jacket does cost more that the Wested, but it is still really nice and I believe worth the money, but I dont own a wested yet, so I am just going by what I know. I was also going to say that I like it on warmer days too. I wear it around town on warmer days (in the higher 80's) and I dont get very hot. I also ride my motorcycle with it on, and it is really nice for that too. I really like the button cuffs because it makes the jacket a little more versitile on how you can wear it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]