Congratulations!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup1-25.uplogon.com on April 23, 1998 at 20:19:40:

In Reply to: Re: The TSR Indy RPG + Indy RPG Page posted by Yoda Boy on April 23, 1998 at 03:49:58:

: : Includes detailed character descriptions! Such as:

: : "Sallah is a digger for hire. Cairo is his home."

: : ALSO - how to play the game!

: : No Indy fan can be without this set! :)

: : -Northy-

: I found a copy of the TSR Indy RPG as well as the adventures based on Raiders and TOD. They're pretty informative alright :-). Probably the best thing about them are the maps and diagrams of the locations from the movies. By the way, I have a page up with info on all of the Indy RPG books I own (minus the TSR stuff) at http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/2921/indybooks.html for those of you hunting for the game it should at least give you some idea of what you're looking for. By the way, I was contacted this week by one of the editors at West End Games about doing artwork for the Star Wars and Men in Black roleplaying games! They have to clear my work with Lucasfilm but it looks like I'm going to get paid to draw things I draw for fun anyway...life is sweet.

Remember to tell them that you would really like to work on lots of new Indy RPG books!

And the old TSR game is fun, but not a wonder of gmae design by any means. It's simple, but a cool collector's item! I bought mine years ago, and my friends and I have played it a couple times. We still joke about some of those descriptions though, and "Also: How to Play The Game!" has been a running joke ever since we first saw it.

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]