My point exactly...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Groo from ppp-207-193-0-53.kscymo.swbell.net on July 02, 1999 at 22:33:43:

In Reply to: Sergio wouldn't approve, Groo. posted by Sage-nu on July 02, 1999 at 11:14:54:

Please inform Mr. red(psycho)four of this. The reason I have been following up his posts in email form is to keep this kind of nonsense off this page. He just doesn't quite get it. You should read some of his email to me, my "ass" pun pales in comparison. BTW if you don't want to receive email:
1. Don't post the address.
2. Don't make a snide hurtful remark w/ no explaination.
3. Stay on topic.

I apologize for Mr. red(got no life so I must vent on someone, mainly Groo)four's unjustified claims. This guy is a real wacko who just won't let go of past arguments we have had in the past.
Sorry to the rest of the forum for this junk-post but I thought it would be informative for people to know what kind of person red(stab you in the back in private)four is off this page.
My Observations,
Groo
P.S. Sergio's Groo would not have spoken, he would have come through the screen and stabbed red(insults here!!! get your tastless insults here!!)four in the gullet. I, on the other hand, must refrain from such activity as it is not permitted in my state without prosecution from law enforcement officials.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]