Indy's come a long way!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Spoon from spider-wc043.proxy.aol.com on July 03, 1999 at 04:32:28:

I don't remember how old I was when I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark, but I know I liked it. Same with the Temple of Doom and Last Crusade. But it wasn't enough for me, so in the sumer of 1993 I found comfort in reading the Indiana Jones books (only the first 6 because Rob MacGregor rawks and the 7th bored me to sleep.) I've re-read all 6 books over and over again and each time I pick it up there's always some surprise that I've forgotten about. Indiana Jones is probably my favorite adventure hero. If I was a man, which I'm not, I'd want to be just like him. I want to travel to all the places he's been.. and learn all the things he's learned. Truly an excellent character. Ttruth is though, I don't know much about the rest of the Indiana Jones legend. Who created him? Who wrote the very first original screenplay/story ? There's a lot I didn't know/don't know, and one of those was this site here as well as many others, which I've just found and bookmarked. I'm not excatly a newbie to Indy, but I haven't been here before so I'm a newbie in this territory. Hope you welcome me with open arms because I kinda like the atmosphere ;)

Catch ya later..
Bekah

p.s. My favorite Indy book is the Seven Veils.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]