Re: This should make some people very happy...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bijb from dhcp9567120.columbus.rr.com on July 03, 1999 at 16:53:23:

In Reply to: This should make some people very happy... posted by Groo on July 02, 1999 at 22:52:45:

: This will be my final posting on the Indyfan forum. For almost a year now I have been frequenting this place, having a few laughs here and there, but for the most part trying to be a positive part of this group. I guess I have been blind and did not see what a menace I have apparently become to you fine people, but let's all realize something, Indiana Jones is a fictional character, getting so upset over typed words between two people who have never met before is insane. It's true I have strong opinions, and have voiced them here many times. I have never taken into account for age, race or gender. I wasn't aware that I was supposed to play with kid's gloves with some poster's and be heavy handed with others. I have utilized posted email address' to voice my opions on matters other than Indy in email form. I have also suggested that others do the same. Why would a person post their email address if they didn't expect to be contacted that way? I hope you all have great success in your lives as I know you will. I hope to see you in line to Indy IV!
: My last Observation,
: Groo

I, for one, will miss your posts. I always looked forward to a post from groo, cause most of the time it was something funny, which always helps when reading endless posts on bag straps and westeds. I've know from the beginning to take your posts with a grain of salt. In fact, it was one of his posts that made me feel more apart of this forum. Of course, he was kind of teasing me, but oh well, made me feel welcomed :-) Well, groo, your leaving SUCKS. Hoping that this sucky situation stops sucking quickly and you decide to change your sucky decision to make this all not so sucky.

-b"ij"b

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]