Re: This should make some people very happy...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo JOe from 67.greenville-05-10rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on July 03, 1999 at 17:52:55:

In Reply to: This should make some people very happy... posted by Groo on July 02, 1999 at 22:52:45:

: This will be my final posting on the Indyfan forum. For almost a year now I have been frequenting this place, having a few laughs here and there, but for the most part trying to be a positive part of this group. I guess I have been blind and did not see what a menace I have apparently become to you fine people, but let's all realize something, Indiana Jones is a fictional character, getting so upset over typed words between two people who have never met before is insane. It's true I have strong opinions, and have voiced them here many times. I have never taken into account for age, race or gender. I wasn't aware that I was supposed to play with kid's gloves with some poster's and be heavy handed with others. I have utilized posted email address' to voice my opions on matters other than Indy in email form. I have also suggested that others do the same. Why would a person post their email address if they didn't expect to be contacted that way? I hope you all have great success in your lives as I know you will. I hope to see you in line to Indy IV!
: My last Observation,
: Groo

-----------------

If you leave, who will there be to dislike? You should recondsider!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]