Oops, I meant Chapter 21 (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from 138.87.169.47 on July 06, 1999 at 08:48:42:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Aztec Spear (chapter 20) posted by Tessa on July 06, 1999 at 08:45:38:

: Chapter 21
: May 28, 1923
: I had to send away the one I loved. I didn't want to do it. But what kind of life would it be to get married because of a child? I had to do it, even though my heart is breaking. I love Indy so much, but to get married because of a child is wrong. It would ruin his dreams.
: Someday I'll tell him about the baby but right now, it will be our little secret.

: Lauren looked up from the book. A baby? What happened to it? she wondered as she skipped ahead to another section.
: September 9, 1949
: I saw him again, after many years apart. He's still as handsome as ever. And at all of the places, Marcus' memorial service. It was strange seeing him again.
: We talked about what had happened, but I didn't mention the baby. How could I tell him that I was pregnant and lost the baby after three months? He would never forgive me. Perhaps in time, I will tell him the truth.

: Lauren closed the book, took off her glasses and realized Poor Mom . She shook the feelings from her head and drifted off to sleep.

: They all woke up early in the morning, scaling the walls for the artifact. Lauren looked around and noticed a mark in the wall she didn't notice before. She raised the pick at it and made a larger hole. It became bigger and bigger as Lauren stared in disbelief at the object inside it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]