Re: Heeey......can it actually be....Deanna!!??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from h83.s96.ts.hinet.net on July 07, 1999 at 00:48:46:

In Reply to: Heeey......can it actually be....Deanna!!?? posted by Meg on July 06, 1999 at 18:46:23:

Hay man:

Have a nice time in Disneyland, and don't forget to get on the Indy ride game. BTW, I lived in Palm Desert, CA, the place next to Palm Spring, last year.

Azuma

: : Hey Stephanie I'm at Disneyland right now and we are at inoventions! We are having lots of fun so far. I miss you a lot! I'll buy you some Tarzan candys ok and f I don't when eat my clam chowder I'll thunk of you. I hope that tomorrow meaning wednesday we can do somethng to get ready for Palm Springs. Palm Springs will be so much fun! Remember to tell your mom that \we are going! well gotta fly bye

:
: WOW!!!! What a surprise!!!!!!!! I can't believe you actually wrote me a message!!!!!! I hope that you and Brian are having a wonderful time! I'll will call you tomorrow, so we can talk! Thanks for the wonderful suprise again!!!

:
: ~Meg~(Stephanie)

: P.S. Now everyone who reads this will know my real name. Oh, and if you dind't go on Indy, then your'e in trouble!And just to keep
: this Indy related for the other people on the forum, I'll be sure to find out what was in the Indy store at Disneyland (From my friend, to see if they
: carry the shirts or any other interesting Indy stuff.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]