Indiana Jones and the Lost Continent Fan Script!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Senor Palomar from spider-tr041.proxy.aol.com on July 07, 1999 at 11:02:36:

I've been working for 4 months researching Atlantis for an Indy Script called the Indiana Jones and the Lost Continent. I am doing this because I thought the "Fate of Atlantis" version of the legendary continent was too sci-fi and crazy with the God Machine and Nur-ab-sal. So, I've taken it upon myself to re-write the entire thing (keeping some of the original elements) throwing in a little Tomb Raider action.
I have found that the legend of Atlantis originally came from Egypt. Well, if that's true, the entire scope of the legend changes. Greece could have changed it to fit their religon and belief, like they did with the Egyptian godess Isis and the Sphinx. But, I might just cut this realistic part out and keep Atlantis a Greek tale. I don't know. What do you think?
I would get rid of the Nazis and add the Mafia. I would remove Sophie and replace her with an archeologist gal named Lila. More traps, and the very device that destroyed it (from the Law of One rumors). Add a little South America for an opening title, then a little Italy for the Mafia parts, viola--you've got my script.
What do you, the fans, think? I don't want people to yell at me for my opinion of Fate of Atlantis, but I do want your opinions on my ideas for the script.

~Senor Palomar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]