Absolutely!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from 216.32.185.198 on July 07, 1999 at 15:23:05:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Online-Only Game... publisher??? posted by Tessa on July 07, 1999 at 13:30:23:

: I like it! Can I be either the daredevil or the detective? I was try archeology but no offense I don't think people would be too keen on that idea!

Of course. :)

Anyone can be whichever occupation LucasArts allows (Somehow, I think that the most common one will be archeologist. Hmm, I wonder why...). Being a daredevil or detective, you can converse with other players playing daredevils or detectives (or whatever else they chose). :)

There would be thousands of players playing the game at any one time, and traversing(sp?) the world as best they can (the world in this game being planet Earth circa late 1930's). I would imagine that having one planet to concentrate on would make it easier for LucasArts to program the game, but they would probably start on a Star Wars game first (see: popularity) although it would involve many different planets for players to play on.

BTW, I probably would also start as either a daredevil or detective. Or maybe both. :D

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]