Re: If I told you.You wouldn't beleive me anyways.So here it goes.Who's with me?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nobody from jcmcmahon.ne.mediaone.net on July 07, 1999 at 17:36:20:

In Reply to: If I told you.You wouldn't beleive me anyways.So here it goes.Who's with me? posted by Vince... on July 07, 1999 at 15:38:43:

so...?

: It's nothing big,I'm not proud of it.Because I don't know how it happend.I didn't find anything that is really related to this,but you will be jealous.So here it goes,ready.Well, I have the same scar on my chin just like Harrison(how is that one for Indy Gear.)I'm dead serious,Ijust can't remember how it happend.I do remember seeing Last Crusade when I was nine and hit my self with a whip I had made.Or another time I was at a party and a fight broke out with 2 of my friends.One of them had hit me in the mouth and I cut my chin.Not only did I get hit,but I hit a girl I knew.So it was like a domino reaction.But I like the 1st theory first with the whip.And after seeing Last Crusade doing the same as like River Pheonix.So nothing too important.Sorry if I disturbed anyone.But the scar is really there.-Vince.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]