Re: Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Weiwei Yen from bootp-43-152.bootp.Virginia.EDU on April 24, 1998 at 09:41:49:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game posted by Yoda Boy on March 21, 1998 at 14:41:30:

: GeoCities recently increased the server space for it's homesteaders to 6 megs and I've been thinking about what I'd like to do with the extra server space.

: I've been considering adding a section dealing with the Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game from West End Games. I would like to know how many of you would be interested in learning more about the game (how the rules work, what the different books are about etc.) or contributing ideas for the page (adventures, characters, traps and puzzles etc.).

: I think that if more Indy fans knew about the game it could really take off. Right now sales are relatively low compared to those of the Star Wars RPG but it's a really great game once you try it.

: Basically, what I want to know is if Indy fans are interested. Would you visit a page about the Indy RPG?

: P.S.: Even if you're not a roleplaying fan check out my drawings and let me know what you think :-).
:

Yeah I love Indy -- any RPG involving him would interest me :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]