Now hold on a minute!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 214.dayton-06-07rs.oh.dial-access.att.net on July 07, 1999 at 20:11:20:

In Reply to: Another Company selling an "Indy Jacket" posted by Rick on July 07, 1999 at 13:56:03:

I own a Wested Raiders jacket to begin with, and yes, it is a very nice jacket. Before I purchased it I inquired on this very forum about the "US Wings" jacket. After 2 or 3 posts I never recieved any comment from anyone who own's or has seen in person this jacket. So to sit here and belittle it is incomprehensible. How can you posibaly put this jacket down if in fact you do not have one or have never seen one in person? Granted, some of us have a certain loyalty to "Wested", but by no means should we put down another company selling a simaliar product. I, as maybe a few others prefer to buy things made in the USA, and should here from ONLY those who happen to own or have at the very least seen the jacket in person. And,from what I gather, the "Disney" jacket is a very nice jacket by its own right. I will say this, that the wait on the Wested jacket is fairly long, so why shouldnt customers explore other options? Danno

: http://www.us-wings.com/avcap2.htm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]