Re: Harrison Ford was within 100 miles of my town!!! Why couldn't have I been there...?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust120.tnt11.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on July 07, 1999 at 23:22:03:

In Reply to: Harrison Ford was within 100 miles of my town!!! Why couldn't have I been there...? posted by Aragorn on July 07, 1999 at 20:13:51:

: Harrison Ford landed his helicopter in O'Neil, Nebraska, a town about 111 miles from where I live, in Valentine, for refueling. Just a quick stop there, he ate at the Westside restaurant, and then took off again. It really sucks, because I was in O'Neil myself just a little while before!!!! Had it only been a few days later...

: Ah well.

: Aragorn

Last summer he was here in Sacramento with a few other celberties to visit the capitol.He was here for some rights for enviorment things up by Redwood city.Julia Roberts,Tom Hanks,and Harrison were all here at the capitol of Califorina and I missed it as well.I feel bad for you too.Also Robin Williams was here for a visit when I was four,and I have seen MichaelJ.Fox

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]