Hmmm... thanks for the update.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from port2.westworld.ca on July 08, 1999 at 08:07:24:

In Reply to: Welcome back I was already wondering where you guys had vanished to... posted by Deirdre on July 08, 1999 at 04:22:03:

: And I bet you got yourself some great tan too!

Hmmm... hold on let me check my arm... no I don't think it's changed.

: Hey, let me update you.

: 1.There's a new forum novel going on and it's almost over. Perhaps you guys would like to add one of the last chapters to it? It's a story on Indiana Jones and the Aztec Spear, wherein Lauren (his eherm daughter) and the rest of the family travelled to mexico, and got entwined in some adventure near Popocapetl(volcanoe). Hm, now that I have read what I just wrote I think... it IS a bit confusing though (indy with 3 kids and widowed!). Perhaps we could make a new one. I bet you two have a lot of spare ideas!

Oh, I don't think Brett or I will become caught up in the forum novel craze. Heck, I've never even read more than one chapter of one awhile back!

: 2. Groo decided to become a monk... nah, he just declared that he wasn't welcome in this forum and posted his teary goodbye msg a couple of days ago.

Yeah, I heard about Groo's leave. It seems a little odd to me.

: 3. I got a new kitty. His name is Wednesday. Miau.

Hey that's great! But I would have named him E.T.

: 4. We are all mighty glad to see you back again! Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaa-*cough cough* relkom rack...

Thank you. I'm pretty glad to see everyone again!

: Deirdre Campbell

My, my this here E.T. guy. Maybe Darth E.T. later-- now he's just a small fry. He left home and kissed his mommy goodbye. Sayin' soon I'm going to be an E.T.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]