Re: Sears Fieldmaster shirt

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-93.ispmodems.net on July 08, 1999 at 11:36:03:

In Reply to: Re: Sears Fieldmaster shirt posted by Vince... on July 08, 1999 at 10:04:17:

: : I've read the posts regarding this shirt with great interest, however I've been unable to find one in my size. All the stores around here (California Bay Area) are sold out

: : If anyone out there could get one for me ,in the stone color, in size XXLT (Double extra large tall) or XXL I would be forever grateful.I can send a money order for payment. Even if you could just tell me the store that has it would probably work too.

: : If you are a Star Wars fan, I make neon Lightsabers. If you can
: find me a shirt I'll sell you one at cost! I really want one of these shirts.

: Hey there is a sportsmart by house(the Sacramento area of California)They had alot of them in that color.I had run into them on accident.I was looking for some new sunglasses and ran into the shirt.They are $34.00.I was going to call them to see if they went down in pricing.Yes I'm a big Star Wars fan,but there's nothing like a good blaster at your side kid.I would love to have one,(lightsaber) a friend of mine makes them too,but he's having a hard time with it becuase of other things.But I'm a big Han Solo fan,that character best fits my personality that's what my friends and my ex-girlfriend had said,I just started noticing it.Write Back and I will tell you about the shirt.-Vince.
: : Thank you,

: : John D

Hello Vince,
I read your posts about the sportmart shirt, and called around to ge some info. I found that either no one has them or the people on the phone don't feel like looking for them. Most of the stores I called said that they have no long sleeved shirts anymore. Could you check the one by your place? I've already called them, but it would be nice to know for sure.

Thanks,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: