Interesting point...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from spider-wk072.proxy.aol.com on July 09, 1999 at 04:57:44:

In Reply to: Question for Tessa, Meg, Kate and the other women on this forum... posted by ROB T. on July 08, 1999 at 23:01:03:

and I totally agree. Indy doesn't really treat his women right. I did a psychoanalyst paper on him in college and what I came up with is that because of the lost of his mother and the treatment his father gave him while growing up. It's like his backlashing to the world, and I'm sorry to say its' the women who take it.

It did first bother me, I'll admit (being a feminist and all) but once I did this paper it gave me a whole new light. But as for dating him, its' her choice. (For instance, I started to date my husband when I was 17 and my husband was 25. Boy, did it cause friction between me and my mother!) We can't protect our little girls forever, even if your parents like the guy! (like my mother did with one of my ex-boyfriends, and he physically abused me for half of our 4 year relationship!)

What else? Hmmm...can't think of anything right now. Oh, age? (Even though, it's unappropraite to ask a woman her age) I"ll be 23 this coming up November, married for three years and have a three year old son.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]