Re: Kate, maybe your mom would let you do this...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kate from Heteroidea.dw.net on July 09, 1999 at 06:31:34:

In Reply to: Kate, maybe your mom would let you do this... posted by ROB T. on July 08, 1999 at 22:31:11:

: You know those picture frames they sell that have windows for 15 or 20 pics in one 16X20 frame? You could take some of your fave Indy photos and fill a couple of these. They wouldn't take up too much wall space and wouldn't put a lot of nail holes in the wall.
: Or maybe you could make a collage of some of the bigger pics and put it in a poster frame. Done right this would look very nice on the wall and wouldn't seem as cluttered as having 145 separate pictures on the wall. I have a feeling the clutter might have been part of your mothers objection.

: By the way, I'd love to see the picture of Indy you drew. Maybe you could post it on the forum?

I was actually thinking about that until I stuck them all together and taped them to the inside of a box. I like layered them on top of each other.
I was also going to take a pic of the thing I drew, but my mom hasn't said I could use the camera yet.
Bye,
Kate

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: