Re: Adam and new contest

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam from mw-204-80-123-10.metawire.com on April 24, 1998 at 17:24:11:

In Reply to: Adam and new contest posted by Michaelson on April 23, 1998 at 16:23:05:

: Adam: would you mind emailing me off forum regarding your new contest? I can't seem to get my computer to access you address on the forum. Thanks. Regards. Michaleson

I'll keep you all updated as to my progress. I have been working VERY intense hours at my job the last six months, added to the fact that I am moving out of Hollywood and into Burbank this very weekend.

I know there has been a delay, and I apologize. It was from a variety of factors; initially, I was a little purturbed that people were either demanding bigger and better prizes, or feeding complaints after complaints about the trivia themselves. Please, guys, these were just for fun...that's all. I made it for fun, and all the prizes were my OWN personal possessions. (No, I'm neither rich nor have my own company; it's just the plain old-fashion collection of a twenty-something's closet.)

If you're interested in helping me out with some questions, I would greatly appreciate it. With this, the contest should take several more weeks to prepare. I'm still working long hours and am currently in pre-production for a summer film project I'll be doing. Please understand.

Tootles,

Adam.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: