Re: Uhm, I'm a woman too. (In case anyone wondered)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kate from Heteroidea.dw.net on July 09, 1999 at 09:16:49:

In Reply to: Uhm, I'm a woman too. (In case anyone wondered) posted by Deirdre on July 09, 1999 at 06:29:54:

:

: Perhaps Indy is just being a little bit too cynical, which actually adds to his charm. Some women actually like it if they do a little chasing themselves. Some girls LOVE to argue and if the guy they are arguing with, respond like Indy does, weeell believe it or not many are attracted.

: I'm not a feminist, not a man-hater or someone who rolls her eyes in frustration when a man pulls out the chair for me and start calling him a chauvinistic pig. Neither am I a doormat, who lets man step allover them. I believe that women ought to be a little bit in between those two. Spunky and feisty enough to keep up with a guy and demure enough to keep him interested.

: About dating a man who's nearly twice your age... I think 10 years is the max. As they get older, or even in the beginning there will be a clash of habits, hobbies & opnions. They just need to get used to each other, you know lose their pride and give in once in a while.

: Plus, it really depends on you. Are you willing to be seen with someone who looks like your dad or younger brother?
:
: Deirdre Campbell
: (The first woman with whom Indy married to)
: ~~~~~~

:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a guy friend (not a boyfriend) who is 29. I'm only 14 and a half and I wish I was ten years older. I might actually have a chance! I know that when I get married the man will be about 15 years older than me. There's something about older guys that intrigues me.
Bye,
Kate

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: