Chapter 24

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from 138.87.163.9 on July 09, 1999 at 12:48:56:

In Reply to: Ok, ok...whoever didn't see tha last chapter... posted by Tessa on July 09, 1999 at 08:50:07:

Chapter 24
Indiana Jones walked into the restaurant below the hotel with his sons on either side of him, wearing tuxedos. They sat at the table they had reserved for them and waited. Eric leaned over to his father and asked, “Dad, what if he doesn’t show?”
“He will, all vile people do,” as he felt the spear in his pocket.
Indy looked around and saw Juan and two of his henchmen walked into the restaurant. Indy looked over to the waiter at a nearby table and nodded. The waiter smiled and walked behind the stage area as Juan approached,
“Ah, Dr. Jones. You arrived from your journey,” as he sat down and motioned for his men to do the same.
Indy nodded as a woman in a sequined dress came up on stage and started to sing in Spanish. She looked at Indy, winked a bit and started swaying with the music.
“Where is your daughter?”
“She’s is up in our room, resting. It was too much strain for her.”
“I see,” as he lit the cigar, “Where is the spear?”
“He has it,” Eric said, “But first a drink,” as he gestured to the waiter and said, “Sies tequilas, senor.”
The waiter nodded as he hurried with a tray of six glasses and a bottle of tequilas. The waiter poured into the glasses as the woman from stage came closer to the table after singing a bit and letting the musicians play, dancing with patrons as she past by. Juan looked at the Joneses and said,
“Let me see the spear.”
“But first a toast,” Michael said, “To your health, senor,” raising his glass.
They drank the tequila as Juan said, “Now let me see the spear.”
Indy took a wrapped cloth out of his pocket and put it in front of the table. Juan motioned to the man on his right and said, “You listen well, Dr. Jones.”
Juan took the spear from his henchman as the woman tapped his shoulder and asked,
“Te gusta bailar, senor?
“No, gracias,” as he looked at the spear closely.
The woman lifted her dress and pulled out a gun. She put it behind Juan’s back, and said, “But I insist, senor.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]