Re: Ok, roll call...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre from apate.8eight8.net.ph on July 09, 1999 at 23:10:56:

In Reply to: Re: Ok, roll call... posted by Aragorn on July 09, 1999 at 15:32:43:

Hi, I'm Deirdre. *grins & looks at her tag* I am a fellow sunseeker. Err.. Indyfan.

A twenteener too and a loyal devotee of Indy since many vaults ago, I'm a rather new fan; Havent loved Indy all my life and the reason,I got hooked on him is because of the IJ novels, which someone started lending me... and well, since then it's been hard keeping away form the forum. The guy's got charisma.

Hm, like many others in this forum I am still attending college at some university, finishing off that degree(fine arts) and well, I am pleased to have met so many interesting ppl in this forum. You ppl are all soooo nice! *sniff sniff*

If you want to see a picture of me just go to www.natalieportman.com. (did I actually say that?) Oh well, since you guys have all been describing each other physically: I am of medium height, have long dark hair, dark brown eyes, a nose and wear geeky glasses. Not married, no kids and have no plans on that, till I am thirty.

Now back to Indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]