Ha.Ha.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Funny. from proxy1.cbu.skyinet.net on July 11, 1999 at 04:05:12:

In Reply to: X-Files. posted by Indiana Jerico on July 10, 1999 at 00:11:27:

:
: This was supposed to be classified TOP-SECRET by an organization so secret, even I didn't it exists! Anyway, using my skills, I managed to penetrate their vaults and got these out:

:
: ---------------------------TOP SECRET---------------------------------

: File No. C775309-365J

: CODENAME: INDIANA JERICO

: Name: Jerico B. Gamotin II
: Age: 20
: Height: 5'5"
: Hair: Black (raven)
: Eyes: Dark Brown

: Miscellaneous Information:
: Subject is a Scorpio, having been born on the 31st of October, and exhibits nearly all the qualities of one. Likes to read books. Tastes on said hobby ranges from the classics to modern Fantasy. Subject has the tendency to be outspoken at times, but mostly, brooding. There are times when subject exhibits a tendency to be boisterous, especially when in the company of close friends and favorite acquaintances. Subject also has the tendency to be a non-conformist. Records show that subject has been an Indiana Jones enthusiast eversince grade school, when subject saw his first "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Joins in clandestine organizations, foremost of which is the infamous Indyfan.com, of which subject has been a participant since the early days. Subject is now currently making a novel. Future plans include making a fantasy trilogy incorporating fellow Indyfans as characters.

: Subject is considered good-looking and extremely dangerous.

:

(I always wondered how one could define vanity...know I know.)

: --------------------------END OF FILE---------------------------------

:
: There are still a few excerpts, but these are the most important.

: Till then.

: ---Strider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: