Indiana Jones and the Aztec Spear Chapter 25

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from spider-tp051.proxy.aol.com on July 11, 1999 at 18:23:06:

Chapter 25
The woman looked at the men at either side of Juan and said,
"Try anything and my consorts will shoot you instantly," as she motioned to the waiters behind her.
"Por favor, senorita," Juan said, "Sit down. I'm sure Dr. Jones and his sons will allow it."
The woman walked slowly to the chair provided. She turned around, faced Juan, and said,
"We meet again, Senor."
Juan smiled at the woman and said, "Senorita Jones, you've surprised me once again. I thought..."
"You thought I was one of those good girls who wears dresses and cares about makeup," as she leaned over and took the cigar in Juan's pocket. She lit the cigar with match provided and blew smoke in the air.
"And you don't know what you're doing with that heavy piece of metal," indicting the gun.
Lauren laughed a bit and said, "I guarentee you, Senor. I learned how to shoot a gun when I was sixteen. My father can attest to that."
"Get to the point," Juan said.
"Since you asked so nicely," as she flicked an ash on the floor, "I want to know why do you want the spear."
Juan smiled and said, "It is no concern of yours."
Lauren laughed a bit, then pointed the gun at him, and said, "If you value your life, you will tell, Senor Castenda. And I'm not bluffing."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]