Re: What does INDIANA JONES and ENTRAPMENT have in common?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port168.maxc04.bignet.net on July 11, 1999 at 19:56:39:

In Reply to: Re: What does INDIANA JONES and ENTRAPMENT have in common? posted by Goodsport on July 11, 1999 at 18:01:09:

: : Howdy all.

: : Just a coupple of things I've noticed recently. The actor who played "Lo-Hun" (is that how it's spelt?) in the opening sequence of INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM is in the new film ENTRAPMENT (I thought this mentionable as we haven't really seen much of him since those early eighties).

: : Another thing that came to me during the film was what a gorgeous woman "Catherine Zeta-Jones" was and how I haven't seen a girl of that callibre in a long time and what a great Indiana Jones Heroine she would make. A friend of mine tells ma a day or so later that he read in the newspaper that Steven Spielberg had recently been trying to get in touch with her agent for some unknown reason.

: : Is it 'ambitious' to join the dots on this one?

: : Rob
: : ---

:
: And don't forget the obvious common feature... both Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Entrapment have Sean Connery in them. :)

:
: -G

Did you know that Miss Jones was in the Palestine episode of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"?

See ya,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: