Re: Something for Aragorn, and something for everyone.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h2-49-61.ispmodems.net on July 11, 1999 at 21:51:10:

In Reply to: Something for Aragorn, and something for everyone. posted by Mithrandir on July 09, 1999 at 17:32:45:

: For Aragorn: whassup? Any new news on the Lord of the Rings movies since I've been gone?

: For everyone: is it just me, or does Indy's fedora shrink between Raiders and LC? Also, in LC, I think it was a bad move having Indy wear a tie with his leather jacket etc. I can't really visualize Indy as that. Same thing with the cover of the Sky Pirates book. Jmho.

: Check six.

: -Mithrandir-

Funny that you should mention the tie. It always drives my brother crazy when he sees it in Last Crusade. I got a copy of "Mystery of the Blues" recently, and showed it to my brother. The first thing he says when we start to watch it is "Oh man, He's wearing a tie". I hadn't really noticed it, as he is wearing a scarf also. Strange how certain things will bother you.

Speaking of "Mystery of the Blues",have those of you that have copies of it noticed that as Indy gets out of the truck after it crashes, he has a walkie-talkie clipped to his belt? Looks to be a Motorola HT600 or similar. Maybe the director cued him through the radio, but the scene was simple, so I doubt it. Weird goof.

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]