Ummm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup1-27.uplogon.com on April 25, 1998 at 20:06:52:

In Reply to: Re: No kidding! posted by Fernando on April 25, 1998 at 20:02:48:

: : As good as the issue may have been, I'm sure it could be made a bit more interesting by the 'official' hand of Lucasfilm! Seriously, that idea I related to you was a rumor for one of the actual Indy 4 scripts I've heard of. I've only seen a few issues of the comic, such as the Bigfoot one. That wouldn't make for the best movie, however... :)

: : -Northy-

: I haves on good authority that the Big Foot are real peoples in the woods. They are the called sasquach and imbomidable snowmans. Dr. Jones adventure with these people hopefully would make for the great film. I hope the rumors are turned to be true.

: +(Fernando)+

Well, that may be true, but I was talking about a specific story from the old Indiana Jones comic books. In the story Indy ended up solving a mystery that may or may not have had something to do with bigfoot. It wasn't a very Indy-like story, but it was neat in a way I suppose. NO WAY it should ever be a movie though!

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]