Indiana Jones and the Aztec Spear ... Chapter 30

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from 138.87.163.9 on July 13, 1999 at 07:17:41:

Chapter 30
“Leave my sister alone!” Eric yelled as he struggled with his bonds.
“But Mr. Jones,” looking at Eric, “Your sister is going to play a part in our ritual, just like I hoped your mother would years ago.”
Good Eric, keep him busy, as Indy nudged Michael to get the knife from his boot.
“What does my mother have to do with this?”
“It happened about…oh…twenty-one years ago, if I’m not mistaken. Right, Dr. Jones?”
Indy looked up at Juan just as Michael got the blade from his father’s boot. Michael started to cut his father’s bonds when Juan probed him and said, “You haven’t told your children about it? Then I shall tell it.”
----------
Just as Juan was telling his story, Lauren was struggled with her bonds. The guards were laughing at her futile attempts and talking among themselves in Spanish. She then moved her feet and realized, They didn’t tie me tight enough. Lauren wiggled her feet and her bonds slid to the floor, unnoticeable in the dim cave. She called out to her captors, “Senor, por favor…”
One of them came up to her, looked at her, grinned at her, and started muttering in Spanish. Lauren smiled and said, “Ah, stupido senor,” as she kicked him hard in the chest. The spear went flying in the air as Lauren caught it with her feet. She used the spear with her feet and struck the oncoming man in the chest, killing him. The other hooded figure came forward as Lauren broke the bonds from her hands and fell to the ground. She punched the man in the face and gave him a swift kick in the face as he fell to the ground unconscious. She acted quickly and stripped the guards. Then she took off the white dress, and put on the clothes the men were wearing. She took the spear from one of them and headed out to find her family.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]