Oh yeah, Chapter 31 of the Aztec Spear

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from spider-ta031.proxy.aol.com on July 13, 1999 at 19:23:50:

In Reply to: Hey guys! posted by Tessa on July 13, 1999 at 19:10:59:

Chapter 31
Juan looked from one son to the other and said, "You know you look like your mother. The blonde hair and blue eyes. The typical American beauty."
"We've heard that," Eric said.
Almost got it, Indy said as he struggled to cut his bonds. Juan looked at Eric and said,
"She was very beautiful. I followed her life story since I found out she was an heiress. I knew everything -- her musical career, her education, her ties throughout the world -- about her. I wanted her as my own."
Juan looked at Indy, frowned a bit, and said, "Until I heard about her engagement to you from the papers. I was jealous of what this beautiful creature saw in you."
----
Lauren walked down the corridor, the hood covering her face and the robe her body. She went into a room and saw all of her family's possessions as well as her own. She walked to the pile and pulled out her bag. She opened it, and took out a semi-automatic pistol. She loaded it up, grabbed the whip from the pile, and searched about the pile. She found her clothes, put it on underneath the robe, and stood up when she heard something.
Lauren went to the door, looked out, and saw no one. She attached the whip to her belt, the gun in her pocket, and walked down the corridor towards Juan's voice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]