Re: Long vs. Regular length

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd from 149.82.21.162 on July 14, 1999 at 14:03:01:

In Reply to: To All Wested Owners- Need your help posted by Abner on July 14, 1999 at 13:04:21:

I wouldn't think the Long vs. Regular length would affect the lateral placement of the pockets?

I have a question for you, however. My Raiders jacket is a 48 Long, and I've regretted not getting a Regular, i.e. the jacket is a bit too long. I have the opposite problem with arms, as mine are relatively short and I have a long torso. Do you know what the approximate difference is in the length of the jackets? Mine would be perfect if it were 1 inch shorter.

: I'm trying to figure out if there are other unadvertised differences between the different versions of the jackets.

: I need your help in giving me the measurement from the edge of the front pocket (right hand side when wearing it) to the edge of the leather by the zipper. Also, please state what version, leather, size and if long or regular.

: The reason I would like to no is that I have noticed that on my Crusade jacket size 42L the distance is 2 1/4" while on the Raiders size 42 I previously owned it was 3 1/8". The shorter distance of almost an inch less makes a big difference in the ease of getting your hands in and out of the pockets if you have long arms. I'm wondering if this difference is caused by the Long size or the particular version of the jacket.

: Thanks for your help,
: Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: