Re: WHAT'S GOING ON AT TOY-SYNDICATE.COM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn001a-p1-053.cybertours.com on July 14, 1999 at 18:05:15:

In Reply to: WHAT'S GOING ON AT TOY-SYNDICATE.COM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! posted by Dietrich on July 14, 1999 at 15:32:03:

: I sent them ANOTHER e-mail two days ago and I STILL haven't gotten a response. I just want to make sure I'm getting one. They never responded to my order, but I did recieve an order number.

: Also, is anyone else out there buying one of these with a money order?? I'm trying to figure out if we are billed when it arrives, or if payment must be received ahead of time. Hopefully we're billed, I don't know if I completely trust these people after all of this!

: One last thing: does anyone have a better e-mail address I can use to contact these people AGAIN (other than the "contact us" address from their site.)?????

: Thanks again!!

: - Dietrich

I think it is legit. They appeared on my credit card statement already (that doesn't prove anything, I know), but I emailed them yesterday and they replied saying that Toys McCoy has reported to them that the figures are nearly complete but that they aren't satisfied with the authenticity of the jackets and are still working on getting them right. They will therefore be shipped to Toy Syndicate soon and we will all get them shortly thereafter. I suspect that we should see them by August 2nd, but who knows! All part of the great adventure...

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]