Re: Indy Fiction

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from ww-tc05.proxy.aol.com on April 27, 1998 at 09:28:10:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Fiction posted by IndyJohn on April 25, 1998 at 19:37:37:

:
: : I'm about to graduate college with a BS in Graphic Design and was interested in illustrating an Indiana Jones comic with the intention of shipping it off to Dark Horse. I noticed that there is a surprisingly wide gap on the net in terms of fan fiction. I was wondering if there were any interested writers out there with an incredible story they'd be willing to tell. It would have to be a story that would be worth of Henry Jones, Jr., and not one of those Quantum Leap-meets-Indiana Jones type of things. Or, does anyone have any suggestions or story ideas? Thanks for any help you can give me!

: *** Hey, Dietrich!! I've had an Indy story stuck in my head for years!! I would really love to join you on this quest for a great Indy story!! Write me and we will work out specifics of this!! Sounds great!!

Hi guys,

I think I'm a little ahead of both of you. I've written an Indy story (some on the forum have read it all ready and some are in the process of reading it) and I've had it copyrighted. I'm also in the process of having it drawn into a 5-part comic. I'd like to get together with the two of you and compare notes. What do you think?

Deirdre

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]