I'm home...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on July 15, 1999 at 17:26:55:

...and glad to be here, though I'll be out of pocket until Monday, I thought I'd clean out my email and see if things have run amuck here. Happy to see things are moving along well, but would like to reply to some of the questions that were WAY back there when I left....Yes, I am an old fart, just ask my kids! We went to the University of Tennessee Knoxville, TN for the orientation. And as to the taking a "walker" line, did you mean one for support, or the Colt "Walker" revolver in .44 caliber? The last would be more to MY preference! (grins) Oh, and I don't own a laptop, so I had to listen to the "ain't the flowers purty?" lines anyway. Oh well. As to Groo leaving, well, I'm sorry that decision was made, though I came pretty close to doing the same thing myself a year ago, and it was old Groo who jerked me back to reality. If you're still out there Groo, take a dose of your own medicene and get the heck back in the fray! I don't accept your reasons, and you know better than to offer such lame excuses on us as to that being the reason for hiding under your bed. We understand your MOA, and personally I would like to see you here again. Please reconsider. Talk to you all soon. Regards. Michaelson P.S. Oh, I do have one bit of bad news to relate...upon arriving in Knoxville for orientation, I happened to pick up a brochure telling about things that were going on in the city in July. Would you believe that they showed the Indy trilogy over the Fourth of July weekend at a major theater, and no one knew about it!!?? Sad, ain't it?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]