Re: Indiana Jones Episode 4: My Top-Ten Wish List

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J from n098h102.remote.mun.ca on July 16, 1999 at 06:34:40:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Episode 4: My Top-Ten Wish List posted by Galacter Tiga on July 16, 1999 at 04:30:57:

I agree with you about the setting (late 50's) and about maybe a small flashback for Young Indy (similar to what is seen in "Last Crusade") with Sean Patrick Flannery in the role. Roles for Roy Schieder and Mark Hammill sound like good ideas. As for music, I guess if it is set in the 50's, the music you mentioned might be fitting.

There are some things I disagree about, though (and this is just my opinion):

Sean Connery in only a cameo or small role? I hope not. He and Ford had such great chemistry in "Last Crusade". He shouldn't play as big a part as in "LC" (because it would simply be a repitition of what we've already seen), but there is room for a strong supporting role.

I, personally, would prefer it if Indiana were kept a loner, at least at the start of the movie and they should only give him a family if Marion is his wife.

Also, Indy seems to be better when he's searching for religious artifacts for some reason. The movie should at least keep the theme of him being on a search to find something (he does have that talent for finding "rare antiquities" after all).

Finally, Sallah MUST be in the movie (he was sorely missed in "The Temple Of Doom").

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]