GOD THROUGH INDY

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from ww-tl06.proxy.aol.com on April 27, 1998 at 16:48:05:

To me , Indiana Jones has always seemed to me as somone who is oblivious to the fact that the adventures he is stumbling on are ones for the sake of God and mankind! Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Indy was seeking an artifact wich represented everything holy as well as the Cup of Jesus Christ in The Last Crusade. These holy artifacts were made to be saved from the evils of the world and in to the hands of good. Indy was on a mission from God just as Henry Jones S.r. put it in Last Crusade when he said that the search for the grail was not just archeology, but it was a race againts evil and if it is captured by the Nazis (evil) then the armies of darkness will march all over the face of the earth! In Temple Of Doom , Indy stumbled upon another adventure involving saving an Indian culture from the evils of darkness. The artifact wich Indy captured was a stone with much value to the village. Indy again seemed to be on another mission to save a whole village! Now I'm not one of these physco religious people but the religious aspects of the Indiana Jones films should be kept in the script for the next flic! I'm sure that Lucas and Speilberg know what they are doing though!!
later forum,
INDIANA GJR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: