Re: Don't trust anyone.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust22.tnt14.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on July 16, 1999 at 15:37:23:

In Reply to: Which of the three Indy movie heroines did you like best? posted by Goodsport on July 16, 1999 at 15:20:19:

: This question is kind of directed more towards the guys, although everyone is free to answer:

: Of the three Indy movie heroines - Marion (Raiders), Willie (Temple) and Elsa (Crusade) - who would you be most willing to go out on a date with?

: Personally, of the three I liked Elsa the best. To me (and remember, this is just my opinion) she was both the prettiest and acted the most like someone I would like to date. Marion was a little too "tomboyish" for me personally (although she could turn out to be a great adventuring companion), while Willie... well... "...I broke a NAIL!!!"... 'nuff said. :)

: The only problem with Elsa was that she turned out to be a Nazi (or at least she was willing to work with them). Either way, that wasn't a good thing!

: I know I'm going to get flamed for asking this (I know it's not politically-correct to ask something like this, but then again, I've never cared about being politically-correct!)... but I was just curious what you all think. :D

:
: -G

I would have to go with you with Elsa,but I dated a girl kind of like Willie for the past three months.She is gone now 'cause she was too controlable.And I also dated someone like Marion who was a little tomboyish and would hit me like her if she saw or heard me talking to other girls,but she loved Harrison in Star Wars and Indy.She also would wear my Indy fedora also.But I say I would have to go with you on Elsa.I could date someone like her but I don't like the Nazi part.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]