Re: If "Sum of All Fears" gets confirmed.........Indy 4 will still come out summer 2001. Here's why:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust178.tnt1.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on July 17, 1999 at 09:50:39:

In Reply to: If "Sum of All Fears" gets confirmed.........Indy 4 will still come out summer 2001. Here's why: posted by Ken on July 17, 1999 at 01:31:24:

: Don't worry Indy fans if Harrison does Sum of All Fears. If Ford does decide to do it, which it isn't confirmed yet, Mace Neufeld said that it wouldn't start shooting until LATE 2000 or EARLY 2001. That still leaves next summer free for Harrison. Indy 4 is coming summer 2001 and Sum of All Fears, if confirmed, will be released late 2001. Spielberg said 2001 numerous times.......That's all I need to know.

: Ken

Alright, I don't get it, what is all this talk of Harrison being to busy? Personally I think it is just another ploy to keep Indy 4 a secret. On average it takes about 10 to 15 weeks to shoot a movei right? True it will tak longer for the movie to be finished, but other than some woice dubbing..that doesn't concern Harrison. And aren't there 52 weeks a year? that leaves plenty of time to film Indy 4. Why can't they just do it after Sum of all Fears? Lucas will probably be filming Episode 2 by then, right, but he wasn't there for the filming on the first three (except every now and then), besides for all we know they will film it in Australia. Now honestly I don't know Steven's schedule, but if he was talking about it being done by summer 2001...he can't be all that busy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]