Did Anyone Ever See This??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust49.tnt5.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on July 18, 1999 at 14:17:13:

I used to have one of the very first Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade video tapes like aboutthe time it came out. I apparently dont have the original now but I rebought the tape and I noticed there was something it didnt have. On the beginning of the ORIGINAL Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade tape it showed a husband and a wife watching Raiders on the "Stay out of the light" and the "Why did it have to be snakes" scene. Then he asks his wife to get him a Pepsi or Coca Cola and then she walks into the kitchen and they show the spikes came out of the wall like on the beginning of Raiders, and then a giant snake comes down from the ceiling then suddenly, Indiana Jones comes and grabs her then takes the snakes head and swings across like a whip(very unusual) then the lady lands across and tries to get across the crevice to the refridgerator. Then she gets the soda then gives it to her husband and he is already on the "You have chosen wisely" seen then the husband says "HA! That Indiana!" and thats really it. But on the video tapes of LC they currently have, they dont have that advertisement on the beginning. Did anyone ever see this?? Well see ya, Short Stuff.
"You have chosen, wisely." -The Knight Dude

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]