Open message to Adam re: New contest

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on April 28, 1998 at 13:09:47:

I haven't been able to reach Adam, and I understand from his response that he is up to his neck, and therefore is probably to busy to answer. I first want to apologise to him that I had not had the time to help him regarding questions for his new contest, when in fact I had volunteered. I believe that his efforts are to commended, and with that thought in mind, I believe I can help in some way regarding this contest. With that out of the way, I would like to offer an additional prize from my collection to add to his offer of his game to the contest winner(s). I have watched the forum for a while, and the Kenner figures seem to be one of the most requested items, so how about this....an unopened new in the box Kenner Raiders "Maproom" set, containing Indy in desert garb, gun, bag, tripod, maproom, etc. You can read the description on Micah's collectables page. If Adam would contact me directly, we'll work out whatever arrangements needed to handle this, but I believe us folks with several doubles in our collections should help out and "spread the wealth". What better way than thru this contest? Let me know when you have time to respond. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]