Re: Indy not in Suncoast???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-to074.proxy.aol.com on July 19, 1999 at 07:43:27:

In Reply to: Indy not in Suncoast??? posted by Goodsport on July 19, 1999 at 07:01:33:

: I called both of the Suncoast Motion Picture and Video stores near me, and neither of them have heard of any remastered Indiana Jones tapes coming out. :(

: Could it be that they won't have it, or is it just a case of delayed reaction?

:
: -G

Hi all,

I've to watching the posts in regards to "Indy at Suncoast" and here's the thing. I work part-time at a Suncoast in San Diego. My best friend is the Asst. Manager at the store and she has seen nothing on the coming docket about any Indy toys, posters, hats, etc coming to the store and on top of that, nothing has been advertised in PREVIEWS magazine. So to the person on the Forum who ordered everything - which store did you pre-order from? Also, as to not knowing the prices - don't think so - it's (Suncoast) policy with all Suncoasts to have price and a pre-order number. You also have the option to pay a minimum of $5 toward your purchase or you can pay for the whole thing. So which is it?

Deirdre Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]