Re: CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on July 19, 1999 at 14:03:01:

In Reply to: CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES!!! posted by Short Round on July 18, 1999 at 10:48:41:

: I need help here! I am wondering, should I get the replica Fedora's or the one from the dude who made em for the movies(DANGET WHATS HIS NAME?)and should I get the Raiders jacket, ToD jacket, or LC jacket first??? Are the shoes worth it?? And how long should the whip be?? 12, or 10 ft.???? This is really a good question for Michaelson or Indy John... And if you don't mind, I am trying to gather as much as I could to make this darn Indy page as much as I can and I need a banner. Someone told me that Adobe Photoshop is $600.00 is that true?? And if anyone wouldn't mind, could ya make me a banner, please!?!?! I'd really really appreciate it.. that's it.. See ya's around. Oh yeah and only email me at Jedi_Corran_Horn@hotmail.com
: "Indiana... Indiana... Let it go." -Dad

Regarding the choice, Short Round, it totally depends on your age. If you've reached your growth, personally I'd recommend the jacket first, then the fedora. You'll personally get more wear from the jacket and it's a much better investment than the fedora (my opinion only). The fedora from White is very nice, but extremely pricey, as you indicated. You could invest in a Herbert Johnson and still have a bunch of change left over. The Wested Raiders is my favorite and is what I own. Can be worn either on you next adventure or to Sunday school, it's just that nice an item. And a bargain too compared to US wannabe jackets. It's the real thing. Hope this gives you some help. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]