OH I am just SOOO glad to see ye all back again!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre(weeping with joy) from 206.142.100.27 on July 20, 1999 at 02:10:47:

In Reply to: Re: ...and DeirdreJns, Jim Carib, Rachel Ramsey, Linda Dassel,Mark Indy,Seamus... or did I overlook you guy? Changed nicks? Or... posted by Deirdre Jones on July 19, 1999 at 07:57:57:

:
: : are you folks really busy to pay respect to Indy?

: : Deirdre
: : (the Campbell one!)

: Acutally too busy to really post anything. It's kind of hard when you really can't sit down for periods of time when your back is still hurting you from being hit by a drunk driver. Also, I've been dealing with the insurance companies on trying to get 'some' money for the jerks that totaled the car I was a passenger in. All in all, I finally got a settlement for all my troubles. A check in the amount of $25,000 arrived at my house a few weeks ago. Sounds like a lot? It isn't. My medical bills totaled close to $20,000. So for lost wages, I only got $5,000. If this were a just world, my settlement should have been between $50,000 and $75,000. But since this is a sucky world, I got screwed big time.

: But on a lighter note, I'm back and I'll do what I can to post more onto the Forum.

: Deirdre Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]