Re: Wested Owners - HELP!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd from 149.82.21.162 on July 20, 1999 at 08:15:52:

In Reply to: Re: Wested Owners - HELP! posted by drhose on July 19, 1999 at 16:09:22:

: i too had problems sizing my jacket..and after two calls to england from the us here's the best advice i can give.
: take a jacket you have that fits the way you like it. Use a tape measure to measure from the seam of where the collar attaches to the jacket down the end of the sleeve.
: Peter told me to add a little bit because the jacket will shorten as the leather stiffins around the elbow if you call them or email them with the sleeve length and you height they can probably pick the best size...I'm a lanky 6'2" with really long monkey arms and they got my jacket perfect...hope this helps...anymore questions please feel free to email me

: drhose

Thanks for the help. I have they opposite problem - I'm a stalky 6'2", 48-inch chest, relatively narrow shouldered, long torso, and 20-inch upper arms. I am a tailor's nightmare! I cannot buy a suit without dropping $200 on alterations, so getting sized over the phone leaves me a bit anxious.

Again, I appreciate the feedback!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]