Re: FREE JACKET! Just cover the postage...I would love to take it please...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust87.tnt10.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on July 20, 1999 at 12:37:46:

In Reply to: FREE JACKET! Just cover the postage... posted by Todd on July 20, 1999 at 08:53:44:

: OK. I've tried selling this thing. I've tried giving it away on the side.

: I have a new, "Indiana Jones Adventure Gear" leather jacket from Disneyland, size XL. Only missing the label (its a long story). The jacket is perfectly good, but it has REAL bad karma because of who gave it to me. I'm never going to wear it, and am ready to give it to Goodwill. I would rather give it to somebody who may be able to appreciate it.

: If anybody out there wants it, you can have it. Just cover the FedEx charges and arrange the pickup. If you want to figure out the charges, it would be coming from Bellevue, Washington 98006.

: Respond by email, please. First serious email takes it. If no responses by Friday, it’s going to the donation box.

: Thanks!

Hey Todd,I would love to take it and cover the charges.I don't care about the karma.My life lately has been around the K-word lately.I would take really goood care of it.I would love to take it off your hands.I need a new jacket anyways.My name and address is at

Vincent Rincon
3257 C street
Sacramento Ca,95816. E-mail is tarctr@gateway.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: