Awwww, you killed it James!!! LOL!! NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-wg053.proxy.aol.com on July 20, 1999 at 14:44:42:

In Reply to: Chapter 3 posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on July 20, 1999 at 13:00:19:

: : : :

: : : : I am in tears...

: : : : But perhaps in Poland you'll be part of great adventure on which you can base new stories on!
: : : : I can picture the sceen now:
: : : : Tessa is sitting in the plane bound for Poland when a lone figure of a very very masculine statue walks up to their aisle and asked in his husky polish accent:
: : : : "Es zis seat taken, Madam?"

: : : : And Tessa looks up and meets dark brooding dark-blue eyes and for amoment is at loss for words, then she remembers she is married with kids and replies:
: : : : "Oi believ' so."

: : : : And the stranger sits down beside her...then...

: : : : ---More in the next episode in "The Stranger in the Plane!" when Tessa gets back!

: : :
: : : : Deirdre
: : : : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: : : : ~~~~~~

: : : : What will a girl like me do with out you?

: :
: : Tessa gazed at the man sitting next to her. "Do you always really talk like that?", she asked.
: : "No, not really," the man smiled, "I just wanted to get your reaction."
: : After sharing a laugh, Tessa wondered, "Have we met?"
: : Shifting in his seat, the man replied, "Well, kind of. It's me, Goodsport... from the Indyfan forum."
: : "Oh," Tessa retorted in shock, , "it's... uh... nice to meet you."
: : The conversation was suddenly interrupted by the stewardess. "Can I get you two anything?
: : "I'm fine," replied Goodsport, as he stood up, "I'll be right back."
: : As the man headed to the restroom, Tessa noticed what looked like a wallet fall from his back pocket. By the time Tessa picked it up, the man was out of sight. Noticing a white piece of plastic sticking out of the wallet, Tessa pulled it out and read it.
: : Looking at what turned out to be the man's driver's license, Tessa gasped as she discovered the name on the driver's license was not Goodsport, but instead The Man with The Hat.

: Just as soon as the man opened the washroom door, the other washroom door gently creaks open. An adolescent male steps out, wearing partial Indy garb. He pulls his fedora brim down, down low so no one can get a good look at him. He walks quickly down the aisle passing Tessa, who is still in a state of shock over the past incidents. She notices the fedora-clad young man walking briskly past her. For some reason his mannerism seems vaguely familar. He is Indiana James He walks out of her vision and into first class seats. And then into the pilots cockpit.

: "What are you doing here? Get back into your seat please." The co-pilot says with a little annoyance.

: "Not today."

: James pulls something from his pocket. It's a gas canister!

: "What are you doing you'll kill us all!!" The pilot screams in vain as James pulls the switch. Gas sifts out gently and the pilots fall into a graceful sleep. James holds a mask to his face and sits in the pilot's seat. He positions the craft on a nose-dive into the ocean. Meanwhile he puts on a parachute and grabs a rubber inflatable raft. He hears the screams of the passengers as he falls gently from the sky. The plane slams into the ocean.

: There are no survivors... or are they?

: Continued in Chapter 4.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]