Indiana Jones and the Scrolls of the Prophet (Chapter 7)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port174.maxc04.bignet.net on July 20, 1999 at 17:27:48:

Chapter 7

The female army captain sat on the bed eating a croissant that she had brought back from the dining car.
"I tell you," Indy said," that guy was at the airport when we arrived in Paris."
"I think you're just letting your imagination run away with you," Russell said, as she broke another piece off the croissant and poked it in her mouth.
Indy looked at her. "Can you stop eating those croissants long enough to hear what I'm saying?"
"I'm sorry," she said. "Do you know how long it's been since I've eaten?"
Indy said," Apparently, never." Indy watched her eat the last of the pastry."Now, as I was saying, I think were being followed."
"That's ridiculous" was the captains reply.
"Indy started to open his mouth to comment when a shadow fell over the window of the compartment door.
Indy looked up, and the Nazi smiled back at him, a single gold tooth flashing like a beacon in the intermittent light of the train. Indy slid open the door as he said "Ridiculous, huh?"
"Dr. Jones?" the Nazi queried.
"Yes?"
"Come with me, please,"
Maybe this is a chance to get some answers, Indy thought. "C'mon," he said to Russell.
The Nazi held up his hand. "My orders are to bring you, only."
"I'll be all right, Indy," the captain said. "Go on."
Indy walked out the door, sliding it closed behind him, and followed the German officer.
This had better be worth it, he thought.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]