Chapter 5 of Tessa and The Stranger in the Plane

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa's husband from spider-tr081.proxy.aol.com on July 20, 1999 at 19:52:43:

In Reply to: Re: Chapter 4 of Tessa and The Stranger in the Plane posted by Goodsport on July 20, 1999 at 15:06:42:

Tessa's the writer in the family but I couldn't resist adding to it. You guys can ignore it or add the next chapter.
Ricardo
-------

Chapter 5
"Are you Goodsport? From the Indyfan forum?" the man questioned.
"Yes, but how do you know..."
"I've been watching you since you first arrived here," as the man smoked the cigarette, "I'm her husband's cousin."
"And how did you know...?"
"I have my ways," as he finished the cigarette, "My cousin has a bit of a jealous streak. He thinks she risks her life too much with her daredevil antics."
"I've heard all about them," Goodsport replied, "But who hit me?"
"Let's go to the coffee shop and discuss it," as they walked to the airport lounge.
-----
"Now, why the hell did you pretend to be Goodsport?" Tessa demanded.
The Man With The Hat stared to reply when Tessa saw the plane sinking fast. She rummaged in her backpack and pulled out a small pack.
"What's that?" The Man With The Hat asked.
Tessa ignored him and pulled a string, inflated the pack, which turned out to be a lifeboat. The Man With The Hat stared and said,
"You always have that with you?"
"You should see what's in my purse," she smirked and she jumped in the raft, "Coming?"
The Man With The Hat joined her in the raft as she rumaged in her purse. She pulled out a gun as The Man With The Hat said,
"Don't kill me!"
"What are you psycho or something?" she pointed the gun in the air and then they heard the faraway sound of ship horns coming towards them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]