LOL!!! Keep them comming!! NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-th024.proxy.aol.com on July 20, 1999 at 21:39:51:

In Reply to: Chapters 1-5 of Tessa and The Stranger in the Plane posted by Goodsport on July 20, 1999 at 21:28:05:

: Here's what we have so far...

: -----

: : Chapter 1 (written by Deirdre)

: : Tessa is sitting in the plane bound for Poland when a lone figure of a very, very masculine stature walks up to their aisle and asked in his husky polish accent:
: : "Es zis seat taken, Madam?"
: : And Tessa looks up and meets dark brooding dark-blue eyes and for a moment is at loss for words, then she remembers she is married with kids and replies:
: : "Oi believ' so."
: : And the stranger sits down beside her...then...

: : -----

: : Chapter 2 (written by Goodsport)

: : Tessa gazed at the man sitting next to her. "Do you really talk like that?", she asked.
: : "No, not really," the man smiled, "I just wanted to get your reaction."
: : After sharing a laugh, Tessa wondered, "Have we met?"
: : Shifting in his seat, the man replied, "Well, kind of. It's me, Goodsport... from the Indyfan forum."
: : "Oh," Tessa retorted in shock, , "it's... uh... nice to meet you."
: : The conversation was suddenly interrupted by the stewardess. "Can I get you two anything?"
: : "I'm fine," replied Goodsport, as he stood up, "I'll be right back."
: : As the man headed to the restroom, Tessa noticed what looked like a wallet fall from his back pocket. By the time Tessa picked it up, the man was out of sight. Noticing a white piece of plastic sticking out of the wallet, Tessa pulled it out and read it.
: : Looking at what turned out to be the man's driver's license, Tessa gasped as she discovered the name on the driver's license was not Goodsport, but instead The Man with The Hat.

: : Chapter 3 (written by Indiana James Lambert)

: : Just as soon as the man opened the washroom door, the other washroom door gently creaks open. An adolescent male steps out, wearing partial Indy garb. He pulls his fedora brim down, down low so no one can get a good look at him. He walks quickly down the aisle passing Tessa, who is still in a state of shock over the past incidents. She notices the fedora-clad young man walking briskly past her. For some reason his mannerism seems vaguely familar. He is Indiana James. He walks out of her vision and into first class seats. And then into the pilots cockpit.
: : "What are you doing here? Get back into your seat please." The co-pilot says with a little annoyance.
: : "Not today."
: : James pulls something from his pocket. It's a gas canister!
: : "What are you doing you'll kill us all!!" The pilot screams in vain as James pulls the switch. Gas sifts out gently and the pilots fall into a graceful sleep. James holds a mask to his face and sits in the pilot's seat. He positions the craft on a nose-dive into the ocean. Meanwhile he puts on a parachute and grabs a rubber inflatable raft. He hears the screams of the passengers as he falls gently from the sky. The plane slams into the ocean.
: : There are no survivors... or are there?

: : Chapter 4 (written by Goodsport)

: : As Indiana James inflated his raft, he slid out of the water and watched with glee as the passengers were flailing their arms and legs in the cold North Atlantic water.
: : "This is so cool!", he thought aloud as he prepared his rifle.
: : Indiana James quickly aimed at the head of Tessa, swimming in the water.
: : He aimed.
: : He pressed the safety switch off.
: : The sky above him darkened completely.
: : Indiana James shot his head up barely in time to see the plane's wing land right on top of him and his raft, the water's wake creating a tidal wave that swept through the passengers a good distance away.
: : "Everyone, to the wing!" Tessa alerted the passengers, as they all safely made it out of the water and onto the drifting wing.
: : Once everyone was on board (except Indiana James, of course), Tessa sought out The Man with the Hat. Upon finding him, she angrily questioned, "What the hell is this all about, Man with the Hat?!?"
: : "Huh?", The Man with the Hat replied, already knowing that his cover was blown, "how did you know I wasn't Goodsport?"
: : Tessa flashed his driver's license in front of his face.
: : The Man with the Hat was dejected. "Oh. Well..."

: : - - -

: : Waking up in the darkness, Goodsport carefully stood up.
: : "What the..." he thought as he opened the closet door to the airport.
: : Checking to see that he was in one piece, especially since the last thing he remembered was getting hit in the head from behind as he was rushing to catch the connecting flight from SFO to O'Hare, Goodsport saw that he wasn't too badly hurt.
: : "Oh man," Goodsport realized, looking at his watch, "I missed my flight to Chicago. But who hit me?"
: : Goodsport turned around quickly as he heard a voice behind him asking for his name.

: : Chapter 5 (written by Indiana Jerico & Tessa's husband)

: : "Goodpsort, I presume?" a voice asked.
: : Instinctively, Goodsport turned around and assumed a self-defense stance.
: : "Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you," the young man said.
: : Goodsport took this time to observe the man. He was about 20 years of age, with tanned skin and lean built. His hair was raven-black. His eyes dark brown. A mole was on his nose, as well as on his left upper cheek. Upon closer inspection, there is one on his chin as well. He looked Asian. He was wearing a dark overcoat, a black shirt and black Levi's jeans. The only thing not black about his apparel was his CAT shoes. He was grinning.
: : "Who are you?" Goodsport asked warily, his eyes slitting.
: : "Indiana Jerico", the young man replied. He extended out his hand in greeting. Goodsport looked at it warily and then, shook it.
: : "I was told to meet someone of your description in the airport," Indiana Jerico said. "I just didn't expect you to be lying in there. It seems that someone beat me to you." He grinned. "No pun intended."
: :"Yeah," Goosport replied, touching the back of his head. It was still sore. "Couldn't imagine why, as nothing was taken from me."
: : "I do," Indiana Jerico replied. "They're trying to get to her."
: : "Her?" Goodsport asked.
: : "Yeah, her," Indiana Jerico replied. By now, they were walking towards the airport waiting room. "Tessa. Of the Indyfan Forum."
: : "The Indyfan Forum!" Goodsport exclaimed. "So that's why your name sounds familiar! What...what's going on? What do those guys want? The ones who knocked me out, that is."
: : "Your identity," Indiana Jerico answered. "For some days now, the group I was working in has been monitoring the Indyfan Forum. We have reason to believe that our number one enemy has been posting in the Forum."
: : "Your group???" Goosdport asked.
: : "Yes. I work with some of the members of the Forum. You might know them. Aragorn, Brett Lambert, Nick Kismet, Walker. There are others, but they're on the higher ups."
: : "Exactly what is going on???" Goodpsort asked.
: : Indiana Jerico sighs. "Let's sit down, and I will explain what you need to know."
: : They found a seat and sat down. Indiana Jerico was talking in a hushed voice.
: : "We have been after a particular group for sometime now, involved in terrorism activities. We have information which points out that these group are using the Indyfan.com to lay low for awhile..."
: : "Wait wait," Goosposrt interrupted. "Are you saying that Indyfan.com is a big cover-up???"
: : "No," Indiana Jerico answered. "And if you'll let me finish, I'll clear it up!"
: : "Sorry," Goodsport mumbled.
: : "Anyway, as I was saying, this group has been using Indyfan.com to mask their activities. We don't know what they've been up to, but lately, they seemed to have begun an operation. An operation so pressing that some members went so far as to show themselves up. Clearly, they're anxious."
: : "Operation?" Goodsport asked.
: : "The Forum novels," Indiana Jerico said. "Apparently, Tessa unknowingly stumbled on their plans through her Forum novels. She doesn't know this but..."
: : "Her life's in grave danger!" Goodsport suddenly realized.
: : "Yes," Indiana Jerico finished, his face serious. "And we're here to see that nothing happens to her."

: : - - -

: : "Now, why the hell did you pretend to be Goodsport?" Tessa demanded.
: : The Man With The Hat stared to reply when Tessa saw the plane sinking fast. She rummaged in her backpack and pulled out a small pack.
: : "What's that?" The Man With The Hat asked.
: : Tessa ignored him and pulled a string, inflated the pack, which turned out to be a lifeboat. The Man With The Hat stared and said, "You always have that with you?"
: : "You should see what's in my purse," she smirked and she jumped in the raft, "Coming?"
: : The Man With The Hat joined her in the raft as she rumaged in her purse. She pulled out a gun as The Man With The Hat said, "Don't kill me!"
: : "What are you psycho or something?" she pointed the gun in the air and then they heard the faraway sound of ship horns coming towards them.

:
: Who wants to contribute Chapter 6? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: