You guys got me hooked!! NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-th031.proxy.aol.com on July 21, 1999 at 00:32:53:

In Reply to: Oh and Chapter Seven and the exiting Adventures of Tessa and the Stranger in the Plane... posted by Deirdre Campbell on July 21, 1999 at 00:00:10:

:
: "WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILL HER YET!"
:

: James James Lambert(who had endured the accident in Chapter 3--but not without some minor injuries; a head wound and a broken left thumb) bowed his head avoiding the heated stare of the oriental young woman, dressed in a beautifullly hand-crafted sarong, standing before him."I- I... tried my best."he muttered.

: "Well your best just wasn't good enough!"the woman, who couldn't be more than 22, who but stood a mere 5'5", was glaring at James in anger. If she hadn't been so angered, James thought, she would actually look attractive. Her dark brown hair was dark, smooth and almost reached to her waist. Even her almond-shaped eyes were of a dark brown, yet her exotic asian features were hidden behind ill-fitting spectacles.

: "James," she continued and walked over to the window of the penthouse on top of Asia's tallest skyscraper,"See to it that she and her little friends are illiminated."

: He looked up startled,"But...DEIRDRE! That wasn't part of the plan!"

: Her back is turned to him, as she is passively staring out of the glass window, cradling her white siamese cat in her arms."Please,"her sarcastic voice sends a shiver over his back, "You don't want to end up like the late agent Jim Carib, do you?"
:

: --------------
:

:
:
: How do I make as the wicked antagonist, huh?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]